The personal data controller of the online store www.minimene.ee is Snugster OÜ (registration code 16082098), located at Heina 8, Tallinn, Estonia, telephone +372 56107567, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we process
Personal data is data that Snugster OÜ collects to identify or contact an individual.
Personal data can be collected with the customer's consent in the following ways:
- When providing contact information (including your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address) on our website or on our social media channels;
- When using the website from the customer's account information or via cookies;
- When making a purchase or order in our e-shop (the e-shop may ask you to voluntarily provide personal data and personal information in certain areas of the website. The required personal data may include name, address, postal code, e-mail address and telephone number)
For what purpose we process personal data
- Personal data is primarily used to manage orders and deliver goods.
- Purchase history data (purchase date, product, quantity, customer data) is used to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and to analyze customer preferences.
- The invoice number is used to return payments to the customer.
- Personal data such as e-mail, phone number, customer name are processed in order to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services and to ask for customer feedback on products and services.
- To send marketing messages (including, for example, new product information and campaign offers)
- The online store user's IP address or other network identifiers are processed for the provision of the online store as an information society service, online usage statistics and targeted advertising.
Personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with the customer or to fulfill a legal obligation (e.g. accounting and resolving consumer disputes). With the customer's consent, we send newsletters and offers to the buyer's e-mail address.
To whom we transfer personal data
- Snugster OÜ is the responsible processor of personal data and forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS
- Personal data is transferred to the customer support of the online store to manage purchases and purchase history and to solve customer problems.
- The name, phone number and e-mail address will be forwarded to the transport service provider chosen by the customer. If the goods are delivered by courier, the customer's address is also transmitted in addition to the contact details.
- Personal data may be transferred to information technology service providers if it is necessary to ensure the functionality of the online store or data hosting and to ask for feedback through third-party products and services or, if the customer has given his consent, to transmit marketing materials.
- If necessary, we can also transfer data to legal service providers.
Security and data access
Personal data is stored on servers located in the territory of a member state of the European Union or countries that have joined the European Economic Area. Employees of the online store have access to personal data, who can access personal data in order to solve technical issues related to the use of the online store and to provide customer support services.
The online store implements appropriate physical, organizational and IT security measures to protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, loss, modification or unauthorized access and disclosure.
Transfer of personal data to authorized processors of the online store (e.g. transport service provider and data hosting) takes place on the basis of contracts concluded with the online store and authorized processors. Authorized processors are required to ensure appropriate protection measures when processing personal data.
We generally keep personal data for four years. In the case of disputes related to payments and consumer disputes, personal data will be stored until the claim is fulfilled or the expiry period ends. Personal data necessary for accounting is stored for seven years.
Direct marketing messages
The e-mail address and phone number are used for marketing and advertising, if the customer has given their consent. If the customer does not wish to receive direct marketing messages, he must select the corresponding reference in the footer of the e-mail or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data.
The Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com) supervises the processing of personal data.
A cookie is a small file consisting of numbers and letters, which is saved on the user's computer when the website is opened. They can be used to make web pages better or more efficient, and they also provide important information to web page owners.
Purpose of cookies
Cookies provide us with user statistics that allow us to measure and improve the performance of our website and to provide personalized advertising based on your browsing habits.
Our cookies may be set by various service providers who help us improve our online services. Examples of such providers are Google, Facebook and Instagram.
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary, they are created when you visit the website. They are used to ensure that certain functions of the website work correctly, such as login and shopping cart.
- Persistent cookies remain permanently in your web browser. They may be used, for example, to recognize you as a repeat visitor to the website and to adapt the content of the website to your needs or to collect statistical data.
Users of our websites are deemed to have accepted cookies if cookies are enabled in their browser settings. If you do not accept cookies, several services and functions of our website may be limited.
You can always decide for yourself whether or not to allow cookies in your web browser. If you do not want cookies, you can set your web browser so that it automatically disables cookies or notifies you every time a website asks for permission to add a cookie. Please refer to the help function of your web browser to make the necessary settings.
These Terms may be amended from time to time without notice to ensure our compliance with laws and/or generally accepted practices regarding cookies.